- Appointment slips assist consumers to remember the appointment details.
- SMS appointment reminders are sent to consumers (if mobile number recorded) leading up to the appointment date.
- The MedsCK daily run sheet provides a mechanism whereby assistive staff can confirm coming appointments.
- No Shows can be tracked and monitored, allowing management to implement No Show mitigation strategies if the numbers become a growing problem.
- Appointments are colour coded. Monthly view provides pharmacists the ability to gauge proportion of booked MedsChecks that are not being completed (Completed: grey; Open: red; No Shows:green).